Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Ski & TN Trip


In the midst of wedding planning, work and college I was happy to take a break and travel to Tennessee to visit my future in-laws. Bart and I drove up on a Friday and came back on the following Sunday... a full 7 days of rest, relaxation and fun! While we were up there we spent time with the horses, the Clendenin puppy clan, and Bart's parents and sister. We even took time to travel over to Banner Elk, NC and try out my skiing skills. Bart's a very good instructor and I learned how to do all I needed in 4 trips on the bunny slopes. I did so well on the green run (beginner) that Bart decided I should try out the blue run (intermediate). That didn't work out so well, but I ended up perfecting the green run and had a lot of fun doing it! Here are a couple of pictures from our trip. :)











1 comment: