Friday, October 23, 2009

Time Flies!


Wow! I know it's been a while since my last post, so I figured I'd update on what's been going on. In August we were pretty busy with preparing for Bart returning to work. Before he left there was lots to do and friends & family to visit. We had our fabulous Trash the Dress session with the amazing Corinna Hoffman. We had a blast and the pictures, of course, came out beautiful. It was an experimental session, with it being at night, but the pics were great and Corinna is so much fun to hang out with! Here's the link to our pictures.

We also had a tough time in July/ August with my grandfather sick in the hospital and by the grace of God he is now 100 times better than before! We had lots of great family time visiting him and sticking by each other while he got through this. The doctors were wonderful and we had lots of prayer from our family and friends.


Also before Bart went off to work, we had the pleasure of our friends, Katie and Jeremie, coming down to visit. We met them on our Jamaican honeymoon and became instant friends. And how convenient that they happen to live in FL too! It's so nice to find a couple that we just "click" with. We look forward to many more fun weekends with them! Here's a picture from their visit.


The weekend after their visit, Bart left for West Africa, which is much better than his usual Oman or East Africa. I also started classes for Flagler's fall session the date he left. Convenient for me because it's much easier for me when he's away if I'm occupied and busy with school. September has flown by and I finished up Fall Session A and am currently in Fall Session B. December 12th is graduation, and I'm so ready!

No comments: