Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're engaged!!

Here's the story...

We went out for a picnic to Washington Oaks State Park today and took Tinkerbell with us. We had a great time bike riding and having lunch, but we couldn't go into the garden because they don't allow dogs in there. (He was going to ask in the garden.) After biking and lunch we came home and Bart took Tinkerbell to the back yard. I went to the back yard to let them in through the sliding glass door and Bart was sitting on our garden bench with Tinkerbell. He asked me to come out and see something and put Tink down to come up to me. She had a little note tied around her neck with a bow. When I bent down to read it read this:

(front)Mommy, The daddy wants to know...
(inside)Will you marry him?
(back) I hope you say yes! (signed with a little paw and Tink's name)
Then he got down on his knees, stood me up and asked me to marry him. I, of course, cried and said yes! And then he put the most beautiful ring on my finger.

He's such an amazing man and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!!!

No comments: